Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||DIN7980 Spring Lock||Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Surface:||Plain,Zinc Plated||Standard:||DIN,ANSI, GB|
|Sample:||As You Request||Size:||M3-36|
|Packing:||25kgs/ctn,Bulk Carton,carton+pallets||Application:||Industry,Bicycle,Automotive /Motorcycle,Machine Fasteners|
spring lock washer,
stainless steel spring washers
DIN7980 Spring Lock Washer, M3-36,Carbon Steel,Zinc Plated,compressive stress
1. Product Description
Spring washer are mainly punched out from iron plates. The common shape of a fspring washer is a hole in the central, which is same as common washers. The pore size specifications according to customer requirements. We can produce as customs request.
DIN127 Carbon Steel Yellow Zinc Plated M2.5-M27 1/4“-2“ Spring Washer Flat Washer are commonly used in daily life.
Flat and spring washer is generally used to distribute the load of a threaded fastener, such as a bolt, scres or nut. Other uses are as a spacer, spring (wave washer), wear pad, preload indicating device, locking device, and to reduce vibration , rubber washer. Washers usually have an outer diameter (OD) about twice larger than their inner diameter (ID).
Washers are usually metal and plastic and rubber. High-quality bolted joint require hardened steel washers to prevent the loss of pre-load due to Brinelling after the torque is applied.
1) Materials: Carbon Steel
2) Process Method: Cold forging, hot forging ,Open-die
3) Size:Diameter M3-36
4) Standard: DIN7980
5) Surface: Zinc Plated
7) Packing: Inner packing with strong plastic bag, carton finally. Packing dimension would be according to the products dimension and quantity.
8) Delivery terms: FOB / CFR / CIF etc.
9) Delivery Time: 60-70 days after get the deposit.
The spring washer is installed under the nut to prevent the nut from loosening.
It is stated in national standards.
Hexagonal slotted nut is designed for use with bolts with holes at the end of the screw, so that the opening pin can be inserted into the hole of the screw from the slot of the nut to prevent the nut from loosening automatically. It is mainly used in situations with vibration load or alternating load.
The methods of preventing nut (or bolt) from loosening automatically in mechanical design and manufacture are as follows:
1. Padded spring washer; (Easy to do)
2. Hexagonal grooved nut + open pin; (Processing process increased year-on-year)
3. Padded stop gasket; (year-on-year increase in processing procedures)
4. The hexagonal head opening of the hexagonal bolt is inserted into the steel wire. (Processing procedures increased year-on-year)
Contact Person: Kylie